Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bethenny Frankel Considering a Second Child


Celebritybabies.com:
It’s official: Bethenny Frankel has a mover and a shaker on her hands when it comes to 14-month-old daughter Bryn Casey.


“This week she started walking. She’s flying now,” the reality star, 40, told PEOPLE while promoting her latest product, Skinnygirl Daily Cleanse & Restore on Monday.


“It went from 12 steps, no pun intended, to now fully walking through the house.”


And as Bryn reaches another major milestone, Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy may soon have news of their own to celebrate.


“We’re talking about [having another baby], but not really actively trying,” she reveals.


“There’s anxiety because of my age to be honest, but I don’t want to make choices based on fear. You never want to make a fear-based decision like, ‘Oh my God, I’m 40, we have to have a kid now.’”


Instead, Frankel adds, she plans on rolling with the punches and letting life follow its own course. “Someone said to me,’You will never regret having another one, but you may regret not having another one,’ so that’s weighing heavily on me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment