Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nene Leakes Somehow Has Anderson Cooper’s Cell Phone Number



Plus, Anderson's apparently a big 'Housewives' fan. I have no idea why he was ashamed to admit till now:
Now that he’ll be a real live daytime talk show host, Anderson Cooper is really turning on the charm. Guess what? We don’t hate it. He’s a little bit of Andy Cohen mixed with a stern newsreader. Hooray!


At the entertainment marketing PromaxBDA Conference in New York City yesterday, Cooper confessed that he’s a huge reality tv fan. Hoarders, Cheaters, The Real Housewives…you name the smutty show, Cooper’s probably a fan. He told The Early Show‘s co-anchor Erica Hill, “For years, in news, I’ve been ashamed to admit that I watch The [Real] Housewives. Or at least I haven’t really talked about it. But now that I’m in daytime TV I can fully reveal how much I like the Housewives.”


True story: Cooper revealed that The Real Housewives Of Atlanta‘s Nene Leakes accidentally drunk-dialed the Anderson 360 host during a commercial break. Leakes was in a limo somewhere, drunk as a skunk and singing “Tardy For The Party,” before Kim Zolciak even recorded the putrid track. Classic Nene.

No comments:

Post a Comment