Monday, July 4, 2011

Sonja Morgan Wants to Be Like Bethenny Frankel



Popeater.com:
Finding herself having to file for bankruptcy, 'Real Housewife' Sonja Morgan is looking to ex-housewife Bethenny Frankel for business advice.


"I'll be like Bethenny. I'll do the deals first, then the baby, then get married," Sonja told me when she sat down with me on the set of my HDNet talk show 'Naughty But Nice.' "Bethenny is funny as hell. I enjoyed my time with her. I'm going to be on E! Hollywood Story for Bethenny. She's one smart cookie, and I'm following right behind her."


Sonja has already started her own cookbook, just like Bethenny, except focusing on toaster ovens rather than being Skinny. "I have my toaster oven deal coming up, and my toaster oven accessories, and my aprons and my mitts," Sonja tells me. No joke.


"That's the reason to go on one of these shows, it's to show your tips and secrets, and to share your experiences that you have. I feel like I have lots of lifestyle tips to give, lots of beauty tips to give, lots of family secrets to share, and that's the reason to be on a show. NOT to bicker and fight. People want to learn how to grow a garden, how to pick up a man, how to cook, how to make great green juice, how to make your skin beautiful. Where to get a good pinot grigio."


Sonja divorced wealthy businessman John Adams Morgan, great-great grandson of the American Gilded Age financier John Pierpont Morgan (aka J.P. on the street) and described her marriage as a merger. "I had all the friends and family to bring to the picture, and my husband had all the yachts and the private islands. It was perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment