Friday, October 12, 2012

Adriana De Moura Talks Huge Catfight With Joanna Krupa

Celebuzz.com:
Things are heating up on Bravo’s Real Housewives of Miami – and no, it has nothing to do with Elsa Patton’s hot flashes.

This week, the show’s first official catfight of the season will play out in typical Housewives fashion: When supermodel Joanna Krupa tries to warn Karent Sierra of her BFF’s Adriana de Moura’s evil ways, an argument between Krupa and de Moura escalates into hair-pulling fight.

“It’s been one of the darkest moments in my life. I never thought I could get physical with anybody  – I never have in the past,” de Moura told Celebuzz during our exclusive sit-down with the reality star. “I have a big mouth and I can speak up and get very outspoken, but I have never touched anybody in my whole life… It took a lot to escalate me to that point.”

Of course, it doesn’t help that de Moura openly flirted with Krupa’s fiance, Romain Zago. Or, at least that’s how Zago described it. 

“That flirting with Romain was completely a joke,” she said. ”I was having fun with everybody in the club that night, and when Joanna started flipping out and cussing out the DJ, I went downstairs, and Romain was there… So I sat next to him and we started chatting.”

Then, harmless chatting soon turned into a bit of flirting on de Moura’s part. However, the Brazilian-born reality star denied hitting on Romain. “Brazilians, they flirt as a way of communicating,” she said. “It was nothing.”

According to de Moura, it was Krupa who took things too far.

“Joanna decided to throw me under the bus for that. In fact, the next day, we were both joking about it. But I guess to take the heat off her bad behavior — for destroying her partner’s big night — she decided to throw me under the bus and say that I was flirting with her man.”

Krupa previously told Celebuzz that she was “not proud” of her actions that night.  “Adriana and I had a conflict relating to another girl on the show,” she said. “I was trying to be a friend and defend her, but right away, Adriana got in my face, and maybe I said a few things that p—ed her off.”
RELATED:  The Real Housewives of Miami 2.05 Recap - Dr. Karent Sierra: Public Enemy #1

25 comments:

  1. The reason miami housewives is a disastor is that no real american gives a crap about women from other countries. Stick with americans we don't relate to these fools.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are not indigenous to North America. Every swinging Dick and Jane either migrated, emigrated or were force ably relocated. Your sorry ass ancestors included. So take your backwards, right wing, conservative ideals and shove em where the sun don't shine. Ignorant fuck.

      Delete
    2. Couldn't have said it any better.

      Delete
    3. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH you're a fucking dumbass. And this is why no one likes Americans. Because of pretentious, ignorant comments like that. GO TRAVEL!!! GO EXPERIENCE THE WORLD!! GET OUT OF YOUR HICK ASS TRAILER AND EXPERIENCE SOME CULTURE AS OPPOSED TO IHOP AND MCDICKS EVERYDAY. You sad, sad person.

      Delete
    4. STFU, ignorant a$$ prick....people like you are the ones who wish they could be like us or get with one of us...envious much?

      Delete
  2. I liked last nights episode. It was just as good as any other housewives shows. U must be jealous of these beautiful exotic women. Jealous or prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR PREJUDICE!!!!!

      Delete
  3. They may have been born in other countries, but they're pretty well off AMERICANS NOW! Chew on that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. I like the Miami CHICAS!

      Delete
  4. I can pretty much gurantee they don't have citizenship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can u guarantee that?,I doubt they would be on AN AMERICAN TELEVISED PROGRAM IF they're nor citizens. Its stupid,big mouthed people like u that start nasty rumors,do yourself a favor n get ur jealous as together n stop hating BIOTCH!!!

      Delete
  5. Money can't buy them class. Do you notice that the real miami socilates never invite them over? Trashy chicas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GORGEOUS CHICAS,JEALOUS HATER!

      Delete
  6. I don't care if their Martians, it's a fun, entertaining show. A nice departure from the train wreck New Jersey version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! New jerseys goin downhill real quick

      Delete
    2. Really, the RHONJ is now synonymous with Jerry Springer type TV.

      Delete
  7. Seriously, it is such a bitchfest. You would think with such beautiful looking people you could maintain some level of class and composure. Just saying. Looks aren't everything, and I'm not just saying that. I've modeled as well and these women just can't seem to get past the mirror long enough to see past the bs. Get over yourselves. Everyone has faults, but Adriana takes the prize. Bully central. Much respect to Lisa, girl you're awesome. Joanna, pls stay out of everyone's business. Not your battle. I really do root for you. Lea, power is a gift and I respect that. Lastly, Karent, who freaking cares. Yeah, you're a bit much, but just view it as an aquired taste. I still like ya. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ps. Don't give us that brazilian bs. You tried. You failed. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get it,people complain when its boring,& people complain when its too crazy. What do u people want? I personally like Miami housewives, but I too can't stand Adriana.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it all.rhom.but.tired of.adriannas narcissist ways.she is so selfish.even when her so called fiancé took her to see the yahthe.would like to.live.on one day.all she did.was complain &.tell.him what.she.wants in it before.she would even consider it.she is from brazil.come.on .that is all I have to say about her.& Alexa.ses to have alot.of anger.ehy.is.she taking it out on karent.and who us Alexa to say.karent doesnt know het.place.I didnt think any had.to had.a.place.for the.rest i.love.them all.but beware lea is a cray cray she sets up people and. No one has a.clue.do you think she inbites.people who know.others.secrets.and ecposes them thru her 3rd.party.friends. Ooh !.la.! la !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope my reply is.readable my.phone is actting up when i.txt.or.it could be all the.botox affecting my vision.lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lived in Miami and the women there are truly stuck up and threatened by other women who are more successful or better looking...as in the case of Karent, she is a successful dentist to the stars and is just as pretty as the other women..instead of embracing her, they have to find a reason to bash her. Who cares if she laughs too loud or smiles all the time...she seems to be happy in her life and remains classy, even when confronted for her outgoing personality..We, as women, should encourage and celebrate each other instead of ridicule and push away...it's sad and unnecessary but I guess it's what gets ratings...unneeded drama.

    ReplyDelete
  13. After what i.seen the other night.i begame.a.hater of adriana.she is such a.trouble maker.and could not let think go.joahnna was the.bigger lady.and marysol and.alexa.are not so nice either.their trouble.they for some reason .jealous of.joahnna. They were.kind of.racist.they called her a gringa.that is.derogatory.belittlimg joahnna.that was wrong.I am so much a hater now of them.the inly classy ladies are of cv ourse joahnna,Lisa,karent,lea in her own way.the laywer needs to be careful no to stoop too low.&.riun her rep.oh her name ana.quincoces.she is mot a flower in no way.she.is.just like the other bad bunch.I dont know why Alexa doesn't like karent.it is.sad..to see.her act the.way.she does toward.her.just because she smiles and is always happy.Alexa grow.up.you gave aready had misfortune.&.what goes add round cv omes around.add o dont be too fast to hate.&.treat karent the way you do.grow uo.jealiousy.jealousy,jealousy.my goodness.wtf they ate all out of high school.grow up.you should all be proud if.each.other.&.stuck together as women.I think alot.of the.trouble started with adrianas jealousy.toward.karent &.joahnna.the.devil her self.and childish.worried about karent besting her to a txt.herd was going somewhere else what does she.care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope they see and get to read.this lets hope.or if anyone knows how.forward.to them.

    ReplyDelete