Friday, October 5, 2012

Gretchen Rossi On Cover of Panache Magazine, Confirms Return To "RHOC"


Panachevue.com:
Meet Real Housewives’ Trendy Tycoon Gretchen Rossi

She didn’t join the cast of The Real Housewives of Orange County until the fourth season, but Gretchen Rossi has become one of the Bravo series’ breakout stars. It’s something she credits to her on camera authenticity.

“I’m not anybody different than who I am in my daily life,” professes the 34-year-old blonde bombshell who was recently named a “Hot Housewife” by US Weekly. “I don’t switch to someone else because the cameras are on. You see the good, bad and ugly with me. And I believe that makes me more relatable.”

There’s no denying the California girl with striking good looks and an effervescent personality was born to be on camera.

“I was constantly entertaining,” says Rossi, who grew up in Southern California. “I would come down during my parents’ dinner parties and have a full getup on. And I’d entertain everyone by singing and dancing.”

Despite her ability to engage audiences, Rossi didn’t pursue a career in entertainment right away.

“Growing up people approached me about modeling and acting,” recalls Rossi. “But my parents were very cautious of that world, so they didn’t let me do any of it. Instead they encouraged me go to college and pursue a more secure career.”

So Rossi, who was over her parents telling her what she couldn’t do, decided to attend college out of state.
“I got accepted to three schools… One in Washington, one in Colorado and Baylor [in Texas],” remembers Rossi. “I realized it rained a lot in Washington. And my parents talked about moving to Colorado. So, I picked Baylor!”
RELATED: Gretchen Rossi Dishes on Whether She’s Returning to The Real Housewives of Orange County — Exclusive

1 comment:

  1. OH PLEASE, trout pout and I can't find a job loser boyfriend. Great another season with those idiots.

    ReplyDelete