Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lisa Vanderpump Dishes on Her Friendship With Adrienne Maloof


Wetpaint.com:
The Real Housewives of Beverly HillsLisa Vanderpump is one of our favorites, and we spoke to her at the Season 3 premiere party last Sunday. The pretty Brit told Wetpaint Entertainment about her on-again, off-again friendship with castmate Adrienne Maloof; being star struck at Villa Blanca; and finding the right Halloween costume for Giggy! Can RHoBH Season 3 start already?

Wetpaint Entertainment: Have any of the recent circumstances surrounding Adrienne’s divorce changed the status of your friendship?
Lisa Vanderpump: She kept accusing me of things and that was in the reunion, but you’ve got to remember we’ve been together six months since this happened so there’s probably going to be 20-something episodes and six months of filming, so I don’t want to pre-empt it.

Have you ever been star struck by anyone that has come into Villa Blanca?
Oh yeah; one night the paparazzi were asking me for my picture and Sidney Poitier is there and I’m thinking, ‘Are you kidding me? That’s Sidney Poitier!’ Honey Boo Boo was there this week having lunch with Giggy.

What is Giggy going to dress up as for Halloween?
I don’t know! He’s got so many outfits because Andy [Cohen] has bought him hot dogs, bumble bees...I’m not sure; I don’t know. 
RELATED:  Real Housewives’ Lisa Vanderpump Wants Daughter Pandora to Have Babies, by “Immaculate Conception” if Necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment