Monday, October 1, 2012

Ramona Singer Says She Doesn't Have A Drinking Problem, Accuser Jill Zarin 'Was Just Jealous!'

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

RadarOnline.com:
Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer has come under a barrage of criticism for her excessive drinking, and now the reality star is claiming the nasty rumors were started by one of her green-eyed costars, and RadarOnline.com has video of her accusations.

"Jill [Zarin] decided I had a drinking problem last year because she was very jealous I came out with Ramona Pinot Grigio," the 55-year-old told Anderson Cooper on his new talk show when he asked her if she had a drinking problem.

"I've been drinking no more or less than the first season. Do I have my wine with my lunch? Absolutely. When we are entertaining on camera for dinner? Yes. For a cocktail party? Yes. I have a couple of glasses," she revealed while detailing her lengthy daily drinking calendar of social engagements.

Ramona went on to dish how shooting the bitchy drama actually drives her to drink!

"I haven't had a wine in two weeks but when we are filming it's very tense, I need a wine to relax me around those women," she told Cooper.

Anderson said at least she wasn't as bad as Atlanta Housewife Kim Zolciak, whom he claims, "used to bring the wine like in the car."

"Oh yes, I've seen her with all this wine," agreed Singer, while evading the question as to whether she will be back next season or not.

"But you know what if you think about it, some people like to hold a cigarette," she explained. "It gives me security around these women who are about to attack me having a glass of wine in case they get a little too feisty with me, maybe I throw it in their face - but I haven't done that!"
 RELATED: RHONY Ramona Singer Calls Aviva Drescher A Bully!

23 comments:

  1. Ramona's sorry drunk ass is in denial, she's a freaking alcoholic, she doesn't understand that u don't have to drink everyday to be an alcoholic, its what u do when ur drunk that makes u an alcoholic, & she by far surpasses the criteria! !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agree with you.

      Delete
    2. Ramona there is a chair waiting for you in any AA meeting. I too denied!!!!

      Delete
  2. After watching tonight's episode,I wish I was on the show just to tell Ramona where to go,maybe even a slap or two,and Sonja,what an ungrateful bitch,she didn't pay for anything that heather did for her,and that big mouth Ramona there trying to start shit with Sonja n Heather but as soon as Heather stood up for herself Ramona turns her back,she's a weak ass bitch with a big ass mouth!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Sonja didn't pay, she doesn't have two nickles to rub together, she's that broke. Heather did alot for that ungrateful Sonja, and she had every right going off on her.

      Delete
    2. 100% agree. I love Heather she should protect herself from Sonja and Ramona 2 against 1 isn't fair. Go Heather you get it.

      Delete
  3. Aviva is psychotic. Her father should have been thrown out of the party and Ramona was correct in doing so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly the old pervert was out of line and you see where Aviva gets her psychotic ways freaking nut job.

      Delete
    2. That old fart thinks he's the geriatric version of "Magic Mike"

      Delete
  4. I like Ramona its all those other bitches I can't stand. Ass kissers be your self no one can shoot you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramona's insane and she's a coward. She can confront everyone but when they get back in her face she tucks her tail between her legs n runs or turns her back! Spineless,that's what she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I doubt if anyone including Jill is jealous of Ramona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill Zarin is a jealous bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ramona is vile. I have been a fan since the beginning, but I am done with all the Real Housewives after this season. The shows have taken a dark turn and it is not pleasant to watch. Tampons, menopausal women thinking they are pregnant, drunks, butt cheeks, gross husbands & fathers, and junior high school petty bitchiness - I have better things to do. Andy Cohen is a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Best comment EVER. I literally laughed out loud when I read it!

      Delete
    2. Sonja Morgan. You should be ashamed of yourself you are no lady. Your nudity, language and drinking is not a good example to your daughter. I would be embarrassed if i were Mr. Morgan. No wonder he won't look at you while at court. Be a lady.

      Delete
  9. Lmfao! No shit, totally agree! Team Heather all the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jill Zarin is pathetic. I wonder if she still has the campaign going to have her "fans" berate Bravo to get her back on the show?

    ReplyDelete
  11. HEATHER IS BY FAAAAAAAAAR MY FAVORITE HOUSEWIFE EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather has this nice calming Zen effect over the crazies of the group.

    ReplyDelete
  13. heather is by far the coolest gangsta chic
    cool girl, on any of the shows. and she does
    not have to get down in the mud, to be significant. best all around role model for
    all women.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ramona NEEDS a 12 Step program! besides that she is soo co-dependent on her side kick Sonja.Ramona needs help, BIG time...Getting her off the show would be a start...Sonja, well she IS funny, but she is far from classy (right, "countess"?) what bothers me about Sonja is that she has a preteen daughter watching her mother's antics and this CAN'T be good for a young girl to see her mother behaving like she's in a "Girls Gone Wild" show!!!No one wants to see 2 older "ladies" cavorting semi naked in a pool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ramona was just saving thousand of dollars in advertising for her wine. I hope that they get new ladies for next season. Who would you choose for the next season? Sonja ( she's funny), Heather... the rest should take a break. Ramona should take the longest break.

    ReplyDelete